What Parking Solutions do Businesses Need?Published on: Oct 27, 2015
If you are a well-established or are even a new business, you’ll know the importance of being accessible to your customers. Not just through phones and emails, but also having ample parking space in front, around or behind your business facility for them to meet and discuss their issues and queries in person.
Parkers WA are experts (Please check our Facebook page) in this field and hold the answers to all your parking problems, engineered and manufactured to adhere to Australian standards. They try to use local suppliers whenever possible. There are different parking solutions that can make your business more accessible, inviting and pleasant for clients to visit. Some of them include:
Gates – a wide range of gates are available to secure your business, when not in use.
- Gate types include: cantilever, boom, sliding & swing
- Materials include: galvanised, powder-coated or stainless steel
- Operations include: manual or automatic
Speed Humps – use these to slow vehicles during peak traffic and ensuring they drive at the specified speed limit inside your business premise.
- Reflective ‘cats eyes’ in each section of the hump
- 250 or 500 (W) x 350 (D) x 53 (H)
- Lengths to suit your necessities from 0.5m to >100m
- Materials include: rubber and steel
Signs – use these to display important information such as speed limit, working hours, entry and exit points and other essential information for your clients.
- Signs available with client logo at no extra cost
- Mounts: wall or pole
- Range of signs available including speed limits, give way etc.
Wheel Stops – use these to ensure your car doesn’t go beyond the front boundary allocated in the parking area. These also protect pedestrians who may have entered the parking area.
- Materials include: rubber, concrete or steel
- Perfect for low-light parking spaces
- Installed with focus to detail, uniform throughout the parking area.
Bicycle Racks – not everyone drives a car, so it’s great to have a designated space to park your bike where you’ll know it’ll be safe.
- Available in single to multi-capacity
- Mounts: wall or floor
- Materials include: galvanised, powder coated or stainless steel
- In-ground or on ground applications.